C. Unsweetened Apple Juice
1. Boil unsweetened apple juice for 3 minutes.
2. Remove from stove using a pot holder.
3. Measure 125 ml of unsweetened apple juice using a liquid measuring cup. Check at eye level for an accurate measurement.
4. Measure sugar using a 125 ml and 250 ml dry measuring cup. Measure accurately by using the flat edge of the knife to ensure it is level.
5. Pour the 125 ml of unsweetened apple juice into the Mason. Pour 375 ml of sugar into the Mason jar.
6. Stir for 1 minute with a spoon.
7. Remove the sharp end of the bamboo skewer with a sharp knife. Place a Bamboo Skewer in the jar. Leave the jar open to the air.
8. Place the jar on the tray.